OFFLINE ORDER FORM Suggested Resources Booklist
For more than 30 years, Brookes has published highly respected resources in early childhood, early intervention, inclusive and special education, developmental disabilities, learning disabilities, communication and language, behavior, and mental health.
Brookes Publishing titles range from graduate- and undergraduate-level textbooks, professional references, and practical handbooks to curricula, assessment tools, and family guidebooks and videos. Brookes currently has more than 400 titles in print such as the Ages and Stages Questionnaires (ASQ) Tools, and Pathways to Competence by Sarah Landy (the textbook of the York University Infant Mental Health Certificate Program), and publish 50-55 new books every year.
Suggested Infant Mental Health Resources from Brookes Publishing
IMHP is pleased to present the books on this list as selections from the Brookes Publishing Catalogue specific to the multidisciplinary needs of practitioners working with infants and families*. These have been grouped into general categories for your convenience however some titles span several different categories. You may also like to search this pdf for keywords or phrases to find relevant resources.
The descriptions have been abbreviated into this condensed list. For more information on any of the included titles or for the full Brookes Publishing Catalogue of resources please visit: www.brookespublishing.com
Top Brookes titles include:
Ages & Stages Questionnaires, Third Edition (ASQ-3) - A Parent Completed Child Monitoring System
Ages & Stages Questionnaires, Social-Emotional (ASQ:SE) - A Parent Completed Child-Monitoring System for Social-Emotional Behaviours
Your Guide to Nurturing Parent-Child Relationships - Positive Parenting Activities for Home Visitors
Social & Emotional Health in Early Childhood - Building Bridges between Services & Systems
Developing Cross-Cultural Competence - A Guide to Working with Children & Their Families
Temperament and Atypical Behaviour Scale (TABS) - Early Childhood Indicators of Developmental Dysfunction,
Understanding Newborn Behaviour & Early Relationships
The Newborn Behavioural Observations (NBO) System Handbook
Enhancing Early Emotional Development - Guiding Parents of Young Children
Visit the IMHP TO GO Store for more titles or to search by topic.
Looking for a title that is not on our list?
Use the offline ordering form to purchase any Brookes Publishing title.
1) Download the order form and Suggested Resources Booklist,
or visit www.brookespublishing.com for the full Brookes Catalogue.
2) Complete the form specifying shipping information, quantity, stock number, author, title and price, payment method.
3) Fax, email, or mail the order to IMHP with payment.
4) IMHP forwards orders to Brookes to be shipped to you directly from their warehouse.
• payment must be received by IMHP prior to forwarding orders for shipping
• all prices listed are in US funds
• IMHP forwards orders for fulfillment on the 8th and 23rd of each month
• inquire in advance with IMHP when ordering large quantities or rush shipment
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-813-7654 x 28185
* Please note that the views and opinions expressed in these resources may not reflect the views and opinions expressed by Infant Mental Health Promotion (IMHP) and the inclusion of these titles does not necessarily reflect the endorsement of IMHP.