These useful guides provide activities, songs and play time suggestions to conduct a simple parent-child engagement program, to enhance a child care centre’s program plan, or to share with parents as information sheets.
Each CPT Activity Program is broken down into learning area themed sessions each containing:
1. An overview of the learning area (Language, Math, Music etc.) and how this is important to a child’s
2. A Greeting Song to begin each session
3. Finger Plays, Rhymes, and Bounces that can be incorporated into circle time
4. A Brief Activity
5. A Movement and Relaxation Activity
6. Good-bye Song to end each session
7. A Top Ten List of Activities to Support Development
8. A Comfort, Play and Teach Checklist
Download the complete guides below!